Sample Text

what do you think about this soultion to your problem ?

Friday, January 17, 2014

My Journey Into Weight Loss

weight loss surgery la weight loss weight loss plan
My weight loss journey began in 2002. Weighing more than 160 pounds and wears a size 16 , I was unhappy , my confidence was at its lowest level , I felt tired and lethargic most of the time , and I developed an addiction to food to me the property.
On one of my low self-esteem day , I realized I had to do something to change this and committed to do something. Something has started work on two or three days a week just walking or going to an aerobics class . This simple change soon began to pay dividends and I saw changes in my body. It took about a year for me to lose 40 pounds and fit into a size 4 for the first time in my adult life. I even wore a two-piece swimsuit at the beach, and I remember thinking how proud I was of myself to do so !

A few years have passed and I managed to keep the majority of the weight off , but after Hurricane Katrina in 2005, like many others I ate and drank alcohol to fill the time . After a few more months to deliver me , I managed to gain 10 pounds , which was frustrating because I had worked so hard to maintain weight. Once again , I decided to change my way of life and focus on making myself a priority in my life. I started taking aerobics classes almost every day , and I started to feel a passion for coaching . After a short time , I noticed a little weight come off and the muscle definition that has increased my confidence . This commitment to change has resulted in not only weight loss , but in a real life change that I became a certified instructor that I continue today as a certified aerobics instructor TRX .

I learned that my weight loss journey is a continuous journey and nobody said it was going to be easy, but every day I remind myself to make the most of every day. I wake up every morning and walked to the door for a run , allowing some " me time" I have nothing on my mind, but my determination to finish the miles that I set for myself . Here are some tips to make your trip a success :

Commit . There is no "silver bullet" or magic pill to help anyone lose weight , you must be willing to commit to exercise and eat healthy. Once you reach your goals, you should continue the life you have set for yourself , and not go back to your old habits.

Find your why . When I 'm done with a workout , I'm so proud of myself to achieve my goal and not allow me to abandon . Sometimes when I feel like quitting , I remember why I started this journey. We all have our own reasons why the goal we set for ourselves . Make sure the goal you set is for yourself and nobody else . When I run , I imagine I am often flee insecurity , unhealthy me and I ran to see a more confident and healthier me. Losing weight and keeping it off is a marathon, not a sprint.

Everything begins with small changes that make a big difference , and everyone has to start somewhere . For me, exercise makes me happy, and I do not think I'll ever stop the !

No comments:

Post a Comment